From the Notebooks of Susan Holloway Scott

Interview at "Versailles & More"

Tuesday, June 08, 2010
My fellow historical novelist Catherine Delors has interviewed me for her splendid blog, Versailles & More. Most of her questions were about Louise de Keroualle (shown left, in an opulent portrait by Mignard) and "The French Mistress", and there's always more to say about Louise and her place in Charles II's Court!

Browse around Catherine's blog while you're there, especially if you're a Francophile. She has many fascinating articles and images, and even a few videos, too.


Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Catherine Delors said...

Thanks for the link, Susan!
And even non-francophiles are welcome at Versailles and more. :)

1:07 PM  
Blogger Marg said...

Two authors I enjoy reading talking to each other about an interesting character from history! I'm there!

6:14 AM  
Blogger Catherine Delors said...

Thanks, Marg! I hope we were able to cheer you up... :)

6:20 AM  
Blogger Marg said...

Actually, there was a certain package waiting for me when I got home which helped a little too! *wink*

6:25 AM  
Blogger Catherine Delors said...

Oh, that's interesting news! Glad it helped. And waiting for your opinion with bated breath...

6:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home